Lake Worth Dog Bites Attorney
All dogs, no matter how docile, can bite under certain circumstances. Dog bites are traumatic events that can have catastrophic results. Vicious dog bites to the face may cause injuries severe enough to require months, even years of painful reconstructive surgery. Severe dog bite attacks can cause life-threatening injuries to the spinal cord, brain, or vital organs. There may be extensive psychological damage, especially to children, in addition to the physical injuries suffered by dog bite victims.
Steps to Take After a Dog Bite Injury in Florida
- If you have suffered injuries from a dog bite, immediately get to a safe place and wash your wounds with soap and water.
- Please seek medical attention immediately.
- Contact your local police department and/or animal control agency to report the incident.
- You should file an injury report once you’ve seen a medical professional about your dog bite injuries.
- You’ll want to find out if the dog is up-to-date on its vaccinations.
Get the Help You Need After a Dog Bite
If you or someone you know has been the victim of a dog bite, it is in your best interest to consult with an experienced dog bite attorney in Florida. Adolphe Law Group has the resources and the experience to aggressively and tirelessly fight for your rights. Call today for your FREE consultation with Lake Worth Florida dog bite lawyer.