Brain Injury Lawyer
If your physical and emotional health has been impacted by a traumatic brain injury (TBI), Adolphe Law, a Lake Worth Brain Injury Lawyer is ready to fight for you. No matter how small the injury, TBIs can cause nausea, memory loss, and even seizures. Serious brain injuries have the potential to be disastrous. Wide-ranging physical and psychological repercussions may result from traumatic brain injury. While some indications or symptoms may develop right away following the traumatic experience, others may take days or weeks to manifest.
As reported in an article published by the Lillian S. Wells Department of Neurosurgery at the University of Florida,
Each year in the United States 1.4 million people sustain a traumatic brain injury (TBI). Of these, about 50,000 die, 235,000 are hospitalized, and 1.1 million are treated and released from an emergency room.
Head injury is much more common in young adults than in the elderly. Trauma is the leading cause of death in people under the age of 40.
The main causes of head injury are falls, motor vehicle accidents, and assaults.
Types of Head Injury
Trauma to the head can lead to several types of injuries, including:
- skull fractures
- cerebral contusions
- diffuse axonal injury
- epidural hematomas
- subdural hematomas
- and intracerebral hematomas
Brain Injury Symptoms
If you have experienced a recent brain injury, seek medical care immediately. Also, don’t wait to see a qualified Florida brain injury lawyer if you are experiencing any of these symptoms:
- Nausea or vomiting
- Fatigue or drowsiness
- Problems with speech
- Dizziness or loss of balance
- Sensory symptoms
- Sensory problems, such as blurred vision, ringing in the ears, a bad taste in the mouth or changes in the ability to smell
- Sensitivity to light or sound
- Cognitive, behavioral or mental symptoms
- Loss of consciousness for a few seconds to a few minutes
- State of being dazed, confused or disoriented
- Memory or concentration problems
- Mood changes or mood swings
- Feeling depressed or anxious
- Difficulty sleeping
- Sleeping more than usual
Experiencing symptoms like these? Burdened by the details of an accident, or attack, stressed over your resulting medical condition and medical bills? This is what your Lake Worth brain injury lawyer at Adolphe Law can do for you:
- Procure the proof you need to establish the extent of your injuries and the other party’s negligence
- Seek out others involved in your case and if at fault will hold them fully accountable
- Prepare in case the defendant tries to blame you for your own injuries to reduce your payout
- Provide the best advice to ensure you demand proper compensation to cover all current and potential expenses
- Seek out the highest possible settlement
- Obtain and organize all necessary documentation that comes along with any personal injury case
If you’ve experienced any kind of brain injury, you need the best possible medical care available. You shouldn’t have to foot the bill for someone else’s carelessness. At Adolphe Law, we understand getting what you are owed is not an easy task. To increase your chances of receiving full compensation for your injuries, you need an experienced Florida brain injury attorney. Call Adolphe Law today.